A. Hydrodynamic resistance in finswimming.
Education and Professional Experience:
- Full Professor in the Department of Physical Education & Sport Sciences at the Democritus University of Thrace (Komotini, Greece).
- Teaches graduate and postgraduate level courses focused on Swimming Biomechanics & Statistics.
- Research interest mainly concerns the estimation of the propulsive & resistive forces in human swimming and the study of the inter-limb coordination.
- Author of a number of international journal (over 120; Citation index: > 970; h-index: > 18) and conference papers (over 380).
- Active reviewer in many high impact scientific journals.
- Invited speaker in several conferences in the area of Swimming Biomechanics.