A. Coaches role in clean sport: passing valid information to athletes.
Education and Professional Experience:
- Holds a BSc and a PhD in Chemistry from University of Athens.
- Member of the scientific staff of the Greek General Chemical State Laboratory.
- He has worked in research projects at the University of Athens Chemistry Department and the Agricultural University of Athens Food Science & Technology Department.
- He was a Lecturer of Analytical Chemistry, at the University of Thessaly Biochemistry and Biotechnology Department.
- He has worked at the Athens Doping Control Laboratory. He was the Doping Control Venues and Laboratory Coordinator at the Athens Olympic Games Organizing Committee. After the Games he joined ESKAN (Greek NADO) as a member of its Scientific Department, serving for 7 years.
- He rejoined ESKAN’s Scientific Department since September 2019 as the Head of the Department.