A. Methological issues of kinematic analysis in underwater finswimming.
Education and Professional Experience:
- Degree in Physical Education, National Academy of Physical Education.
- Diploma in Classical Sport, National Academy of Physical Education.
- Ph.D. of Philosophy – Higher School of Physical Education.
- Lecturer: 1983, Assistant Professor: 1989, Associate Professor: 1993, Professor: 1999.
- Director of Sports Medicine & Biology of Exercise.
- Teaches the planned courses in Sports of Bio-Mechanics.
- Supervises Postgraduate Work and Doctoral Thesis.
- Research interests: Bio-Mechanical and Kinesiological Analysis of Human Movement, Improvement in the Performance of the Human Kinetic Mechanism, Evaluation and improvement of sports technique.