A. Optimal Hydration and Exercise Performance.
Education and Professional Experience:
- Assistant Dean and Professor of Nutrition at Arizona State University.
- Director of Hydration Science Lab studying the mechanisms by which water intake impacts health and performance.
- His current research is focusing on the effect of water intake on glucose regulation and its implication on children’s hydration and obesity.
- Author of more than 140 peer review articles, 7,400 citations (h-index 45), and he has given lectures in 29 countries.
- Section Editor of the European Journal of Nutrition, Associate Editor of Nutrients, Behavioral Medicine, and Frontiers in Nutrition.
- Fellow of the American College of Sports Medicine & the European College of Sports Science as well as elected member of the American Society of Nutrition, the Obesity Society, and the American Physiological Society.