“From sport academy to elite sport: A dynamic process, a rough path. The role of significant others (parents & coaches).”
Education and Professional Experience:
- Associate professor at the School of Physical Education and Sport Science, National & Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- Teaches in both undergraduate and postgraduate programs of studies. The courses of her responsibility are the “Sport psychology” and the “Developmental psychology“, while she has the co-responsibility for the course “Exercise and mental health“.
- Director of the Motor Behavior and Sport Psychology Laboratory.
- Graduated in both physical education and psychology and she got her PhD in sport psychology in 1998 at the National & Kapodistrian University of Athens.
- Consultant in high level individual and team sports athletes (Greek Sport federations and Cyprus Olympic Committee).